Sunday, July 26, 2015

Cayetano - Fairy Tales



\\\
 The day you lie next to me, butterflies in the sky the other day I hate you more than ever you are the one,you're nobody,you're everything I care, but I don't know if I'll love you forever. Oh what crazy things I say I always knew we're meant to be together, but oh my something keeps saying no and in the end I'll say "Goodbye My Lover". Sitting here,I'm all alone,I'm smoking in the dark keep wondering "Hey baby should I have left you?" if I believed in fairy tales then surely I would know that all my dreams came true the day I met you. Oh what crazy things I say, I always knew there would be no tomorrow and oh my everything has stopped and in the end my heart is full of sorrow. Oh what crazy things I say, I always knew we're meant to be together, but oh my something keeps saying no and in the end I'll say "Goodbye My Lover". Oh what crazy things I say, I always knew there would be no tomorrow and oh my everything has stopped and in the end my heart is full of sorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment